In beauty lifestyle work

My First Bloggers' Meeting w/ Yntenzo











Read in English //

A few week ago, I had the opportunity to say "yes" to my first EVER blogger's meeting! Yes, I never been into public presentations, openings, and other themed parties like most of the bloggers I know. I never had the invitation! Till Palco Agência contacted me to be in a presentation of a new store in Braga, the Yntenzo's perfume store!

Days before the event, I received one of my favorite press kits so far, with samples of different and amazing perfumes from Yntenzo (you can check the photos on my features on Instagram). I was blown away by the care and detail of the press kit, and when I did a little search about Yntenzo, I fell in love with the store, it's so beautiful. I couldn't wait to experience it!

And when I had the opportunity to experience it, I really loved the store, the attention for the details and the all inspiration behind the amazing perfumes that you can find in the store (and online). In that day, not only did I had a tour in the store (because there is a lot to understand and areas with specific products), but also the opportunity to create my own perfume. As you already know me, I was thrilled just to think about creating my own perfume!

Throughout the all process, I was nicely intructed and guided to find the essence of my own perfume. From the beginning I knew "I want something fresh, with floral and fruity touchs". And that was the path I followed to create the perfume I named Fine Alchemy. In the end, it was this blog that lead me to do the event so I had to name it that way! In the end I even received a paper saying that I was an official perfumist, just for one day, but hey... I'm going to put in my CV anyway!

If you're in Braga, don't leave this experiencie with Yntenzo out of your schedule. The store is beyond beautiful, the perfumes are so detailed and thoughtful, the staff is so helpful and nice... Honestly, you won't be disapointed!



Lê em Português //

Há algumas semanas, tive a oportunidade de dizer "sim" ao meu PRIMEIRO encontro de bloggers! Sim, nunca estive em apresentações públicas, aberturas e outras festas temáticas, como a maioria das bloggers que conheço. Nunca tive um convite! Até que a Palco Agência me contactou para a apresentação de uma nova loja em Braga, a loja de perfumes Yntenzo!

Dias antes do evento, recebi um dos meus press kits favoritos até agora, com amostras de diferentes e incríveis perfumes da Yntenzo (podem conferir as fotos nos features do meu Instagram). Fiquei impressionada com o cuidado e os detalhes do kit, e quando fiz uma pequena pesquisa sobre a Yntenzo, apaixonei-me pela loja, é tão bonita. Não conseguia mais esperar para experimentar tudo!

E quando tive a oportunidade de experimentar, adorei a loja, a atenção para o detalhe e toda a inspiração por trás dos incríveis perfumes que podem encontrar na loja (e online). Naquele dia, não só fiz uma tour pela loja (porque há muito para aprender e áreas com produtos específicos), mas também a oportunidade de criar meu próprio perfume. Como já me conhecem, fiquei entusiasmada só de pensar em criar meu próprio perfume!

Ao longo de todo o processo, fui bem introduzida e guiada para encontrar a essência do meu próprio perfume. Desde o começo eu sabia "quero algo fresco, com toques florais e frutados". E esse foi o caminho que segui para criar o perfume ao qual chamei Fine Alchemy. No final de tudo, foi este blog que me levou a fazer o evento, então tive que dar uma homenagem! No final, até recebi um papel a dizer que eu agora sou um perfumista oficial, só por um dia, mas hey... vou colocar no meu currículo mesmo assim!

Se forem visitar Braga, não deixem esta experiência com Yntenzo fora da vossa programação. A loja é mais do que bonita, os perfumes são tão detalhados e bem pensados, o staff é tão agradável... Sinceramente, não se vão decepcionar!

Related Articles

0 comentários:

Post a Comment

Find what you're looking for!

Powered by Blogger.