In beauty

Layer by Layer w/ Caudalie


Follow our Facebook // Instagram // Pinterest








Read in English //

As you may know already, I'm a sucker for beauty products. I always cared about my skin, specialy on my face. My inspiration is my mom, who is a person who dedicated all her beauty rituals to creams, seruns, masks... and as a girl I learned with a best!

One of my favorite brands is Caudalie. I used their creams for years, till they end the production of the one that I loved (I'm still looking for a cream as good as the one I had from Caudalie). But it was always a brand of reference for me and... for my skin for sure! And this month I had the pleasure to try out some products from Caudalie that I never used!

First, we have the Essence Concentrée Éclat, which is an liquid essence that doubles the effects of the products that you use after this step. I love the natural scent, it brings me memories of the forest, I don't know how to explain. But I liked that is very light on the skin!

Second, we have the Sérum Éclat Anti-taches! I always love a good sérum, and this one is amazing! I don't have that many stains in my face, but it left me with a hidratated skin! And even my mom used it, so.. if she approves is because it's really good for any age and type of skin!

I been loving to discover new products. Specialy from a brand that still lives in my heart. And for that, I want to thank the girls from Pondera for this amazing experience with Caudalie!


Lê em Português //

Como vocês já devem ter entendido, sou uma maluca por produtos de beleza. Eu sempre me interessei pelo cuidado da minha pele, especialmente do meu rosto. A minha inspiração é minha mãe, que é uma pessoa que dedicou todos os seus rituais de beleza a cremes, séruns, máscaras... e como menina eu aprendi com a melhor!

Uma das minhas marcas favoritas é a Caudalie. Eu usei os cremes da marca durante anos, até que deixaram de produzir os produtos que mais gostava (eu ainda estou à procura de um creme tão bom quanto o que eu tinha da Caudalie). Mas sempre foi uma marca de referência para mim e... para a minha pele claro! E este mês tive o prazer de experimentar alguns produtos da Caudalie que nunca tinha usado antes!

Primeiro, temos o Essence Concentrée Éclat, que é uma essência líquida que duplica os efeitos dos produtos que se usam após essa etapa. Adoro o aroma natural, traz-me lembranças da floresta, não sei explicar. Mas eu gostei do produto, é muito leve na pele!

Em segundo lugar, temos o Sérum Éclat Anti-taches! Eu sempre adorei um bom sérum, e este aqui é incrível! Não tenho tantas manchas na minha cara, mas deixou-me com uma pele hidratada! E até minha mãe usou, logo... se ela aprova é porque é muito bom para qualquer idade e tipo de pele!

Tenho adorado descobrir novos produtos. Especialmente de uma marca que ainda vive no meu coração. E por isso, quero agradecer às meninas da Pondera por esta incrível experiência com Caudalie!

Related Articles

0 comentários:

Post a Comment

Find what you're looking for!

Powered by Blogger.