In beauty

Drops of Youth w/ The Body Shop


Follow our Facebook // Instagram // Pinterest




Read in English //

For some months already, I been working with The Body Shop! I couldn't be more happy! I never used The Body Shop before this collaboration and now... I'm so in love with every single product I receive, in love indeed that I went to the shop to by myself some products too! I know that a lot of people always question themselves about a blogger talking about a brand that she's working with. I get you! I fell the same, because most of the times they're payed to say good things about the brand. But honestly 1) I'm not beeing payed over here and 2) I don't see the point of lying. When I decide to collab with a brand it's because I have people around me that love it and I want to get to know it too, because I already used the products from the brand, or because I like the products, pieces.. and I would wear / use them all the time if I have them! I already told that before, but I want to explain that again, because I understand the mistrust around the bloggers community and I don't see the point on painting a false picture over here in Fine Alchemy.

So, back into The Body Shop... I went to their store in Via Catarina (Porto) to learn more about the product line Drops of Youth. In one of my first visits to the shop I did a skin test to understand it better and the lady that treated me (a super nice lady) put a serum from this range on my skin. And I really liked the texture of my skin after the treatment. So I was super thrilled to check these products and obviously to test them!

And so far so good! I been using the products for a week now and... they really give my skin a boost of hydration. I been using the Youth Concentrated, that it's a serum, and the Youth Bouncy Eye Mask both twice a day (at the morning and evening) after cleaning my skin! Even my mom it's using them with me! I didn't have the time to use the mask yet, but the lady in the store told me that this Youth Concentrated Sheet Mask is amazing! She told me that it leaves a very cold sensation while on the face and the end result is amazing, because it's a sheet mask soaked in 3 times the Youth Concentrated! It's a hell of a big boost for the skin for sure!

What I love the most about theses products is that they like a touch of nature on your skin! I been searching more and more for natural and with no animal test products, and The Body Shop philosophy really fits with my ideals and my most recent needs! Also, I love the fact that this sheet mask is biodegradable!! Isn't that super cool?


Lê em Português //

Já faz alguns meses que estou a trabalhar com a The Body Shop! E não poderia estar mais feliz! Nunca tinha usei The Body Shop antes desta colaboração e agora... estou tão apaixonado por cada produto que recebo, apaixonada de verdade ao ponto de ir à loja para comprar alguns produtos eu mesma! Eu sei que muitas pessoas questionam-se sobre uma blogger falar sobre uma marca com a qual está trabalhar. Eu entendo! Eu sinto o mesmo, porque na maioria das vezes eles/as são pagos para dizerem coisas boas sobre a marca. Mas honestamente 1) eu não sou paga e 2) eu não vejo o porquê de mentir. Quando decido colaborar com uma marca é porque tenho pessoas à minha volta que a adoram e eu quero experimentar também, porque já usei os produtos da marca, ou porque gosto dos produtos, peças... e vestia / usaria o tempo todo se os tivesse! Eu já disse isto antes, mas quero explicar mais uma vez, porque eu entendo a desconfiança em torno da comunidade de bloggers e não vejo o ponto de pintar uma imagem falsa aqui em Fine Alchemy.

Então, de volta à The Body Shop... fui até a loja na Via Catarina (Porto) para saber mais sobre a linha de produtos Drops of Youth. Numa das minhas primeiras visitas à loja, fiz um teste de pele para a compreender melhor e a senhora que me atendeu (uma senhora super simpática) colocou um sérum desta gama na minha pele. E realmente gostei da textura da minha pele depois do tratamento. Por isso fiquei super feliz em poder saber mais sobre estes produtos e obviamente testá-los!

E, até o momento, tenho gostado! Comecei a utilizar os produtos há uma semana e... realmente dão à minha pele um boost de hidratação. Tenho usado o Youth Concentrated, que é um sérum, e o Youth Bouncy Eye Mask duas vezes ao dia (de manhã e à noite) depois de limpar a minha pele! Até minha mãe está a usá-los juntamente comigo! Não tive tempo para experimentar a máscara ainda, mas a senhora do loja disse que esta Youth Concentrated Sheet Mask é incrível! Ela disse que deixa uma sensação muito fria, enquanto colocada no rosto, e o resultado final é incrível, porque é uma máscara de tecido embebida em 3 vezes a quantidade do Youth Concentrated! É um grande impulso para a pele com certeza!

O que tenho gostado mais nestes produtos é o fato de serem quase como um toque da natureza na tua pele! Tenho procurado cada vez mais  produtos naturais e sem teste em animais, e a filosofia da The Body Shop realmente encaixa com meus ideais e nas minhas necessidades mais recentes! Além disso, adoro o fato da máscara de tecido ser biodegradável! Não é incrível?

#thebodyshop #thebodyshopportugal #thebodyshopporto

Related Articles

0 comentários:

Post a Comment

Find what you're looking for!

Powered by Blogger.