In magazines

M for Magazines | Kinfolk


Follow our Facebook // Instagram // Pinterest







Read in English //

Hey, I'm back with a new M for Magazines! It been a long time since I did my last article about magazines and publications. But honestly, even though I love reading, sometimes there's no time to do it. It's sad to say it, but it's true. Not to mention, that sometimes we buy books and magazines that don't inspire us, that aren't meant to be for us! Do you feel the same?

Well, back to what matters, today I'll talk a bit about the new issue of Kinfolk. I don't have a new Kinfolk in my hands for years! But last month I visit Manifesto, in Mercado de Matosinhos and I feel in love with this new one! The publication is totally dedicated to Paris. I don't see Paris as a dream city, never did, but Kinfolk portrait it as a city of art, creativity and many beautiful stories that we need to read! Also, the editorials are delicious! I adored the every single one of them! You can tell that they were made with a lot of love and talent, you know?

I don't want to give too much away, because you have to flip the pages to understand fully what I'm talking about. If you want an inspiring and creative publication to read, buy the new issue of Kinfolk!


Lê em Português //

Olá, estou de volta com um novo M for Magazines! Faz algum tempo desde que fiz meu último artigo sobre revistas e publicações. Mas honestamente, apesar de adorar ler, às vezes não há tempo para isso. É triste dizer, mas é verdade. Sem mencionar que às vezes compramos livros e revistas que não nos inspiram, que não são para nós! Vocês sentem o mesmo?

Bem, voltando ao que interessa, hoje vou falar um pouco sobre a nova edição de Kinfolk. Eu não tenho uma nova Kinfolk nas minhas mãos há anos! Mas no mês passado visitei a Manifesto, no Mercado de Matosinhos e sinti-me apaixonada por este nova edição! A publicação é totalmente dedicada a Paris. Eu não vejo Paris como uma cidade dos meus sonhos, nunca vi, mas a Kinfolk retrata a cidade como um centro de arte, criatividade e muitas histórias bonitas que precisamos de ser lidas! Além disso, os editoriais são deliciosos! Eu adorei cada um deles! Consegue-se entender que foram feitos com muito amor e talento, sabem?

Não quero revelar muito, porque têm de folhear as páginas para entender o que eu falo. Se vocês quiserem uma publicação inspiradora e criativa para ler, apostem na nova edição de Kinfolk!

Related Articles

0 comentários:

Post a Comment

Find what you're looking for!

Powered by Blogger.